Thursday, February 03, 2011

One of these days, back to baseball content...

 But for now, indulge me while I say ...

Happy 50th Birthday to me!

part of the prep...

Right his way!

the "reception" area

No, I didn't add candles (didn't want to burn the joint down!)

Imagine Felix tossing these .....

Before the throng....     

View from Suites C and D...

Cheers!

Now THIS is a birthday card!

First leg of a year-long birthday celebration complete.  

Next up (in about 5 hours) ...
Las Vegas! 

In mid-March ...
a little jaunt to Arizona for Spring Training!

Sometime this summer ... 
a long weekend with OLD friends also making the half-century mark

Early fall ...
a little "relocation" cruise from San Diego to Seattle with yet another 5-0 turner



ONLY 11 DAYS UNTIL PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't wait until I turn 50... again!

    I am sooo jealous of where you held your party at! That would easily fit into my top-10 of life events! Dang, I need to update my bucket list one of these days. Perhaps I can do the same thing when I turn 60 in about 8 years.

    Lonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun even if you're not a Mariner fan! Who set this all up for you?!

    happy birthday once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lonnie ~
    Go for it! I'm already planning to have my 60th there too ;-) only THIS time in the All Star Club ... it's EIGHT suites put together (instead of just two) and is above the 1st base line (instead of in right field) so has a view of the city - also a HUGE, gorgeous bar.

    Daniel ~
    I set it up (but had some help with friends and family, and the Mariners, of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, I believe your more die hard than I am!

    ReplyDelete