Monday, April 26, 2010

g20 | where O where is the O?

Mariners 1 | Royals 3

Wasn't able to listen/watch tonight... maybe that was for the best.
Seems Felix wasn't super sharp and took the loss (his first of the young season) but still managed a quality start vs. the team with the best team BA in the league ~ proving that Felix on his bad day is better than most others on their best.

Kudos to Davies who held the M's hitless through five.  M's apparently had the makings of a rally in the 9th, but 't wasn't to be.

Zack vs. Ian tomorrow...
My first impression is not to be filled with joy and anticipation.  I'll say right now that I don't usually like surprises, but in THIS case, I'll make an exception...
com' on bats, com' on Ian ~ SURPRISE me!



2 comments:

  1. Bruce Chen. Seriously?! Kind of a cheap save, but still!

    Well, the Giants beat Halladay and the Phils, so, it's possible!

    There's way too much pressure on Gutierrez right now...someone better step up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - way to go Giants!
    (I picked up Sanchez for this week ;-)

    ReplyDelete