Monday, April 12, 2010

ODE ~ Opening Day Eve...

Well, it's almost here and I find myself rather antsy.  Between breakfast with my BFF and chores and other errands, I did at least manage to make it to the Team Store today to check out the new merchandise.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you're my debit card) not a whole lot I couldn't live without (although I only made it to the South Center location, I'm sure the Safeco Field one will have LOTS of goodies to choose from - I'll check that out tomorrow).  Anyhoo, I did pick up some gloves and a cute/cozy little hat...

Here are some links about some new stuff around my "summer home"...

New eats at The Safe
Something for everyone with everything from vegan soup to prime-rib nachos!

Oh no - whistle stops?!?
New overpass may force train whistles to cease when passing Safeco Field.

And there's the new LED Out of Town Scoreboard...
They say it's better in person.
I think maybe they are right - you've gotta be there - and, thankfully, I will be!

And then there's the latest on the re-habbing lefties - both seem ahead of schedule

Now, here's to a homestand that features the Mariners...
~ starters goin' long and strong
~ bullpen working effectively and efficiently
~ defense sparkling like we know it can
~ offense proving that home runs are boring (but surprising ups with a few anyway) by showing that hit 'n' run, sacrifice and thievery are where it's at

Come on M's, do what you do and let's get this ALW party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment