Sunday, July 08, 2012

Mariners FUTURE ... Hultzen and Walker


Danny Hultzen and Taijuan Walker set to participate in the 2012 All Star Futures Game

Mariners twitpic

Mariners twitpic

Larry Stone talks with Taijaun Walker
Here's what Pankovits said about Walker's struggles:
"I see a lot of positives, believe it or not. He has had a little bit of an up and down season. I've really liked how lately he's handled the adversity. He's shown his competitive side. That's something I hadn't seen up until that point, and I think it's great. I think on the flip side of that, you have someone who has a lot of success in the minor leagues, then they get to the big leagues and they struggle. I would rather have a prospect like that have to go through those ups and down and adversity in the minor leagues before they reach the big leagues. I think he'll benefit from it, and he's done everything we could ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment