Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goodbye PI....

I don't mind admitting that I caught a breath here and there and shed a few tears as I thumbed through the last print edition this morning....



I remember the days when the PI was delivered in the morning and the Times in the afternoon. Now, I'm lucky to get through the 'combined' Sunday edition by Tuesday. I guess that makes me part of the problem :-(

Thank you for making us who we were David McCumber
We probably didn't tell you enough how proud we were to be part of you.We love your saw-toothed Klondiked Boeing-proud past. It's our past, too.We even love your nervous overcaffeinated undercapitalized Sonics-free present. And we're sure you'll still be pretty fetching in the future as abored-tunnel light-railed one-paper joint (or paper-free zone, as the regrettable case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment