Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rosy | OOO


I'm headed downtown for the weekend with my BFF!

Her birthday was yesterday and my gift to her is for us to be Seattle Tourists for the weekend.
Today, we are going to check into a downtown hotel, have lunch at the market, ride the monorail, go up in the Needle and maybe even ride the Duck!. Tomorrow, we have appointments for facials with my daughter (who works at the spa in the hotel we are staying at)


Don't know how we lucked out with the weather ...
it's absolutely GORGEOUS ... and is supposed to be in the mid-70s for several days!


2 comments:

  1. are you going to give your daughter a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would I do that?
    She did a great job and it was a fitting, relaxing end to a great weekend.

    (I enjoyed it much more than I would have enjoyed the game - that's for sure ;-(

    ReplyDelete